Prospect Heights Fitness Center
FITNESS MEMBERSHIP: Includes unlimited Fitness Center use, racquetball access, admission to open gym, sauna, locker rooms and showers.
GYM & RACQUETBALL MEMBERSHIP: Includes racquetball access, admission to open gym, sauna, locker rooms and showers.
STUDENT RATES: Student rates apply for 12-23 years old.
CORPORATE MEMBERSHIPS: Corporate memberships are available for six members of one corporation in park district or partner district boundaries.
*Locker access requires you to bring your own lock and remove daily.
Yoga, Chair Yoga, Power Pilates, and Jazzercise!
Please view our seasonal program activity guide for more information!
Get fit while sitting down! This class will be focused around using a chair to enhance mobility. The move-ments and poses will be sitting, standing and holding onto the chair for balance. The movements are slow and the focus is on your own personal needs. Modifications can be provided for each of the poses.
Age: 18Y and Older
6:45 PM-8:00 PM
This class is a 1 - 2 Level Class. Please come with prior yoga experience. Yoga is by nature created for everyone at any age and is unique to each student. If you are looking to understand more about the principals of alignment, the breath or the poses themselves this class is designed to help you tap into your own personal power.
You must provide your own yoga mat.
Age: 18Y and older
#15347/M/Feb 6-27(no class Feb. 20)/$36.00
Walk-in Fee: $12.00
Mondays: 8:15 AM- 9:15 AM
Darleen Carl-Beck is Power Pilates certified instructor with over 25 years of teaching experience!
Power Pilates Mat Class strengthens both mind and body!
Increase mental clarity, gain flexibility, and tone muscles.
Age: 18Y and older
Walk-in Fee: $12.00
STOP working out and START working it with Jazzercise! Our fresh body pulsing music and moves will leave you breathless, toned and coming back for more. At Jazzercise you won’t see a single leotard or leg warmer in our classes. What you will see is SWEAT, swagger and high intensity en-dorphin-packed workouts that get you results…FAST. What are you waiting for?
Mondays: 9:45 AM, 4:45 PM, and 5:50 PM
Tuesdays: 9:45 AM and 5:50 PM
Wednesdays: 9:45 AM and 5:50 PM
Thursdays: 9:45 AM and 5:50 PM
Fridays: 9:45 AM
Saturdays: 8:20 AM and 9:30 AM
Sundays: 9:00 AM
Registration is taken at class. New students please arrive 15 minutes early.
Health & Fitness Center
At an affordable rate you can belong to the Prospect Heights Park District’s Health & Fitness Center at the Gary Morava Recreation Center. For a low semi-annual or annual fee you will enjoy:
- Cardio Theater Entertainment System
- Three Elliptical Machines
- One Stairmaster Stepper
- Five Treadmills
- Three Recumbent Bikes
- One Stepmill
- Complete line of Paramount strength machines
- A full range of 5 to 100 lb. dumbbells, free weights, a squat rack and a cable crossover
- Open gym throughout the week
- Luxury locker rooms
- Sauna in each locker room
Gym & Racquetball Membership
|Unlimited Fitness Center Use|
|Open Gym Admission|
|Outdoor Tennis Courts|
|Locker Rooms & Showers|
One Year Membership
|ONE YEAR FITNESS MEMBERSHIP||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Family of 2||$275||$315|
|Additional Family Member||$100||$125|
|Seniors 62 & up||$99||$115|
|ONE YEAR GYM & RACQUETBALL MEMBERSHIP|
|Seniors 62 & up||$39||$43|
Six Month Membership
|SIX MONTH FITNESS MEMBERSHIP||Resident||Non-Resident|
|Family of 2||$175||$215|
|Additional Family Member||$75||$100|
|Seniors 62 & up||$60||$75|
Three Month Membership
|THREE MONTH FITNESS MEMBERSHIP||Resident||Non-Resident|
Student/Seniors 62 & up
*Must show high school or college ID
|Fitness Center||$9 - Adults|
|$5 - 12-17 Yrs|
|$5 - Seniors 62 Yrs & up|
|Open Gym||$2 per person|
|Racquetball (non pass holder)||$10 per person|
Annual Locker Fee $30.00
Racquetball Reservation & Cancellation Notice Policies
- If you are a racquetball pass holder, you may reserve a racquetball court up to 7 days in advance by calling (847) 394-2848 from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Keep your pass number handy when phoning in your reservation. Please wait for the receptionist to repeat the date and time you requested.
- Cancellation policy requires 24 hours notice or you will be charged for your court time. (You will be unable to book courts until you have paid this balance.)
- Family memberships only apply to immediate family members residing in the same household. Proof of residency may be required.
- The use of the exercise equipment is limited to persons 14 years of age and over. Children ages 12 to 14 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. No one under the age of 12 may use exercise equipment. No one under the age of 16 may use the sauna.
- Memberships begins on the day of purchase.
- Memberships cannot be transferred to another person.
- Membership refunds apply for medical reasons only. All requests must be submitted in writing.